As they have become more popular, customers are asking us how to install a NATO or ZULU watch strap.
- Place the forked end of the spring bar tool on approximately where the pin is on the lug.
- With the tool press down towards the strap but away from the case.
- With a little moving around the spring bar pin will detach.
- Repeat to remove the other strap, remember to keep the spring bar pins safe as you will be using them in the next step.
- Place one spring bar end in the lug, then press the other pin end down with the tool. Then in one motion latch the pin end underneath the lug, gently move the pin so it clicks into position in the hole. Repeat this process for the other spring bar pin.
- Place your NATO strap and watch on a flat surface, ensure the buckle end of the strap is placed down on the left. Also ensure the watch displays the 12 o'clock position on the left (nearest to the buckle).
- Thread the non-buckle end of the strap underneath the left lug gap, then pass the strap end through the right lug gap. Pull the strap end tight.
- If you have not already done so move the watch left towards the buckle end.
- Position the watch so that it is between the buckle on the left and loops on the right.
- Pass the non-buckle end of the strap through the remaining loops on the right.
- Your watch is now securely fastened to your NATO strap, however do a final check and ensure all loops are threaded through correctly and the watch displays 12 o'clock position at the top.
Share this post
Omega X-33 Watch with the Space X Falcon 9 Launches!
The Space X Falcon 9 rocket has finally launched, the first stage has landed back on Earth and the Dragon Capsule has docked with the ISS.