As part of our long-running strap showcase series, we take a closer look at sailcloth straps with plenty of pictures for inspiration
Finding a waterproof, rugged, strap which also really enhances the look of your watch is no mean feat. Fortunately, your search is over. Welcome to the world of the sailcloth straps!
The sailcloth is one of the finest quality and most versatile straps we have produced and offers a sophisticated look which technically achieves the enviable status of a single strap that fulfils almost all needs.
The characteristics are impressive:
• Sailcloth material, which is soft from new, is renowned for its strong and durable properties
• A superior waterproof alternative to leather which has been expertly finished with a rembord edge
• Vivid contrast colour stitching to complement dial features
• Brushed steel or PVD black buckle
• Padded, flat or perforated strap styles
The Sailcloth strap looks stylish and functional on a vast range of watches, not just divers. But don’t just take our word for it - have a look at a selection of our favourite watches below - which show the Sailcloth off to its very best.
The ZULUDIVER Quick-Release Sailcloth
With six contrasting stitch colours to choose from and quick release spring bars for easy fitting, this strap is ready for your next adventure. The design tapers down by 2mm from lug end to the robust thumbnail style brushed buckle, and you can choose either 20mm or 22mm lug width.
The ZULUDIVER Quick-Release Padded Sailcloth
For even more options, check out the full range of sailcloth straps.