Not sure what size you need for your watch? Don't worry - sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a FREE lug width measuring tool!
Your satisfaction is really important to us and we want to help you order the correct size watch strap for your watch! So for a limited time only - we are offering to send customers in the UK a free measurement tool that will allow you to easily check which size strap you need.
You will be able to check most sizes from 16mm to 30mm in 1mm increments, take a look here for more details.
It's easy to get your free gift, all you have to do is create a new customer account and sign up for our newsletter. We will send you an email to confirm that you are opting-in, so watch out for this, as sometimes it gets filtered into your promotions or junk email folders. It's as simple as that, once you are signed up we'll send you the tool.
We also have a helpful video guide on measuring up your watch.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is only open for customers with addresses within the UK at the moment.
- This offer is only available to new customers and you must agree to sign up and opt-in to receive our newsletter.
- No purchase required.
- The free gift can not be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
- Only one free lug width tool per customer.
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Share this post
Time To Unwind Podcast #10: Motorsport and Watches - Why It Just Works
Are motorsports and watches a match made in heaven?
WatchGecko's Unexpected Future Classic Watches 2020
When it comes to watches, the term ‘classic’ often conjures ideas of well-known and established brands presenting the world with elegant, timeless and innovative timepieces - and rightly so.