Favre-Leuba Raider Harpoon 42 Drivers Watch
Watches by Favre-Leuba have made their way into the history of time measurement because their functionality was innovative and ingenious, because they explored technical limits and broke new ground, and because their aesthetic was bold, distinctive and unique.
These legends inspired Favre-Leuba for the design of the new collection. Typical design elements, shapes and colors were taken back up and skillfully translated into today’s tastes. The result: watches with a strong and always unmistakable look. Watches that express their character as highly functional instruments – entirely in the tradition of Favre-Leuba.
All Favre-Leuba watches come with a five year factory guarantee.
- Automatic FL301 movement based on the Sellita SW200 caliber with patented mechanism for hour display
- Time display by minute hand and hour indicator, running seconds disk at the center for function control
- Helium release valve and screw-in crown
- Stainless steel, unidirectional anodized aluminum rotating bezel
- Sapphire crystal with antireflection coating on both sides
- Screwed and aligned case back
- Applied index markers, luminous (blue emission) index marks and hour indicator, minute and second hands, markings under seconds disk
- Choice of high quality strap
- Water-resistant up to 30 bar/300 m
|Watch Movement||FL301 (Sellita SW200)|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
* Canadian orders are shipped with duties and taxes paid
** United States orders over £50 Express shipping £6.99
Click here for a complete list of WatchGecko shipping and free delivery options.
What if my country is not listed above?
We ship to most countries around the world but some are excluded due to import and postal service restrictions.
To confirm if we can ship to you and the cost of the delivery options, please add an item to your basket, you can then "view basket" and select your country to confirm the shipping options and cost.
How long will delivery take?
Our team will carefully pack and send your order out by the next working day.
For the UK deliveries, you should receive it the next postal day.
Most international customers will receive their orders in around one week, but delivery can occasionally take up to 28 days for international orders.
Can I get it quicker?
Yes, for an additional cost we offer DHL / UPS / DPD Express for most countries, this usually takes 1 - 3 days and comes with full tracking.
What if I want to make a change to my order or I haven't received it yet?
Contact our team as soon as possible and they will be glad to help.
What if I want to return an item?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so if for any reason you feel that the item is not suitable, please contact us within 14 days of receipt and return it, unused, for a full refund or exchange.
We are here to help, so for further useful information please see our customer service page.